Friday, October 31

i don't say boo..... i say MOO!

Happy Halloween.... I hope you had as much fun as I did today! I don't mind this dressing up business... especially when I get GOODIES! If you cannot tell from the pictures, Mia was a pink poodle & I was a cow.... and weren't we a pair!?!?

First thing this morning, mom got me all situated & herded me to Opryland with Kellye & Mia to see all of mommy's friends. Then - I came home and took a big ole nap, so I'd be ready to go tonight - & boy was I ever ready to go!

This evening, after taking a thousand pix, we went to Troy & Courtney's house, where I got some yummo cherry puffs - my fave. Then - we went trick-or-treating at Mia's Mimi & Papa's house (and around their neighborhood) & at her aunt Trish's house. After all of the trickin' & treatin' .... we headed over to the Johnson's for a parrrtay, where we dug right into our baby goodies. After chowing down - we headed upstairs for the after party.

Lately, I've been a little shy & reserved at Mia's house... but tonight, I broke out of my shell... tackling her to the ground more than once (you can see in one of the videos). It was all out of love for my Mia - I just got a little excited. I had an absolute ball playing with all of the kiddos (you can see my other buddy, Paul, in one of the pictures - his birthday is only a couple of days away from mine, so we're all 3 within 2 weeks of age)! My first halloween was fabulouso & we are so thankful to have Mia & her fun family in our lives. They are so sweet to let us tag along ALL of the time - they treat us just like family! We love you guys!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey coach b.! we just got home from my district gymnastics meet and we had to go see what little miss grier was for halloween!! she looked super cute!! i love you and miss you! can't wait to see ya'll again!

xoxo,
kelsey

Erica M. said...

Grier,

You were the most PRECIOUS cow ever! I wish I could have seen you all dressed up, but your mommy took a bunch of good pictures. You and Mia were too funny! I love you baby girl and hope to see you soon!! Uncle B thought you looked mighty adorable as well!

Love,
Aunt E

Sarah said...

Wow Grier....you make a very cute cow! I just loved your costume and it looks like you had a ton of fun on your first Halloween! Love ya!