Thursday, October 2

a beautiful day in the neighborhood

Gosh... these fall days are addicting. It's been absolutely gorgeous outside over the past couple of days, so I've been taking advantage of it. We've been out in our front yard playing quite a bit & I thought I'd share a few pictures with you. After all... my hair looks better in the sunlight - did you notice? Don't laugh, now... I do have hair.

Also - mi madre & padre decided that it would be a good idea to take my cadillac convertible (aka: walker) for a spin in the driveway today. She does not get much use in mi casa, because we have too much carpet, and as you can imagine... she doesn't run that well on it. So - I got my first try maneuvering that sucker around. I can only hope that practice will make perfect, because if today's any indicator - I'm not such a good driver :o) - ha! I could go in reverse all day long, but moving forward posed a bit of a challenge. You can see a couple of small snippets in the videos below. Thank goodness it's supposed to be nice all weekend.... perhaps they'll give me the keys to my caddy again soon - I need the practice.



2 comments:

jack lewright said...

appy birthday baby grier. you sure are growing up fast. looking forward to holding you in a couple of weeks in san antonio, tx. bunch of hugs and kisses love popi

Erica M. said...

Grier,

Driving is hard work, huh? I miss you and love you and hope to see you and your mommy this week for another lunch date!

Love,
Aunt E