Monday, September 29

jet setting to big d

We made a trip to Big D this past weekend, so that daddy & popi could attend a seminar. The best part was that I got to see my grandparents, aunts, & uncles, too. The plane rides to & from Dallas were good. I did not sleep like I did during the previous plane rides (when I was tiny), but mom & dad were able to keep me entertained with cherrios, apple juice, and the view out the window.

I was a little snotty & not at all fond of the crib in the hotel room, so I caused a bit of a ruckus at bedtime & 2am & 4am & 5am.... just to keep everyone on their toes throughout the nights. Eventually I just ended up being held by my gingi or in bed with mom & dad ... he he he - I'm smarter than you all think.

While some would say that the nights were not so fabulous, I had an awesome time every day. While daddy & popi were in their meetings, us girls went shopping & toured around town. We ate at all of mom & dad's favorite Big D restaurants while we were there, and had burgers at Uncle Joel & Aunt Gena's house one night. Cousin Scott let me pet his guinea pig & Aunt Gena let me bang on her piano (she even pretended that I was a pro).

It was quite a jam packed weekend, but it was well worth it, as I had not seen my grandparents in a couple of months - whew! Many thanks to everyone for a wonderful visit.... I am glad to be back in my crib, but I miss you all terribly already. Can't wait to see you again soon. Enjoy the pics...

takin' a bath in the itsy bitsy sink at the hotel
gingi readin' me a book at bedtime... then in bed with my mommy... he he he

1st encounter with PF Changs... yummo (reaching for my very last cherrio)

granna, me, mom, & doodah


my goofy great uncles

rockin' some tunes with Aunt Gena on her piano

playin' with gingi & laila... then passed out on doodah
at Gloria's for lunch

"talking" & waving to strangers at the airport

2 comments:

KK said...

Precious baby girl,
It was so good to see you (mom & dad too)in Dallas. You are so precious and smart too! I can't wait until you are in San Angelo so I can see you all the time. I know you need more spoiling! Love, Granna xxooxxoo

Sarah said...

Grier, I am so happy you got to see your family in Dallas! I am jealous that you got to eat at Gloria's...yummy! I can't believe you are almost 9 months old girl!!