Tuesday, August 19

modeling is tough work

Mom & dad took me to have my picture taken today. Whew - modeling is tough work, but I guess someone has to do it. I mean seriously - they don't take enough pictures of me on a day to day basis, so thank goodness - now there will at least be a few pictures for posterity :o) ha!

Honestly - it was quite humorous. Every man, lady, and dog at the studio was dancing around and acting like a drunk clown, trying to get me to smile. To be quite honest, I was not really in the mood today. I gave them a few grins occasionally, just to keep them off of my back, but for the most part... I just flashed them the looks they deserved - those of a confused, scared, & shocked 7 month old. What a bunch of weirdos!

Well... I have not been offered a job yet, but if anyone has any hook ups with Gerber or Fisher Price... send em' my way! Ha Ha... just kidding, but enjoy just a FEW of the pictures we got today!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grier,
You are so beautiful! I think you could most definitely get a job with Gerber! I love you so much and hope your mommy and daddy can spare one of these gorgeous pictures for me :):)

Love,
Aunt E