Friday, August 22

1st big boo boo

I suppose it was bound to happen at some point, but needless to say - I have not been looking forward to it! I crashed & burned into the end table last night while standing. It made a pretty good goose-egg & I cried for a few seconds, but I forgot pretty quickly.

Until this morning, that is.... when I woke up with an assortment of black 'n' blue colors on my forehead. It really stinks, too, because I have a wedding to attend this weekend in Knoxville... a girl's worst nightmare, eh? Oh well... I am sure it's one of many bumps and bruises. I heard mom mention that she'd try to cover it up with one of her big bows :o)... ha ha! Good luck, mom... I placed this one smack over my right eye... you'll need to make one BIG bow!

As you'll see in the videos, though, it has not really slowed me down... I was moving around & talking up a storm tonight!


No comments: