Friday, February 4

polishing my pearly whites

One might assume that because my papa & popi are both dentists, that this three year old would have had herself a tooth scrub by now... but that is hardly the case. We are in the office almost daily, but Monday was my first visit as a patient. Sweet Ms. Jackie has been offering for quite a while to polish my pearly whites, so we finally made an appointment with her. I was a wee bit nervous at first, but once she got started, I realized that it wasn't complete torture. The polishing paste tasted pretty good & the cat-eye glasses that I got to wear were pretty stylish, too. I got a grade of A+ on my brushing skills (aka: mommy passed the test) and Ms. Jackie gave me goodie bag and stickers. All in all... I think dentists & hygienists are pretty fantastic people, but I may be a little biased ;o)


3 comments:

Jordan said...

So funny... i keep meaning to get my dad to clean carter's, but every time we are in SA we never have time.

Sarah said...

what a big girl going to get her teeth cleaned for the first time!! Glad she did so well.

Love you guys!

KK said...

What a big girl!! So proud of you!!