Monday, February 21

fever, snot, & hearts

Just as anyone's Valentine's Day should start... ours began with loads of snot, flem, & fever. Ardynn and I both woke up a wee bit under the weather. Unfortunately, I didn't even get to go to school for my Valentine Party. I was none too excited to hear that I would not get to go & pass out the goodies that I made for my friends, so I made sure that we took them & dropped them off with Miss Melissa.

Mom decided that in lieu of my Kid's Day Out Heart Day Party with my friends, we would spoil daddy and the girls at his office by making his very favorite chocolate chocolate chip cupcakes. Mom must have made me wash my hands a million and one times to keep all of my germies off of the frosting and strawberry garnishes. We delivered the cupcakes and ate lunch with daddy at the office... and when he got home from work, the Bean and I got to open our Valentine goodies from mom & dad.

So - this may not have been the healthiest of V Days, but we made sure it was filled with love & hearts... enjoy a few photos of our germy day! ... OH!... and notice Ardynn standing by herself in the last couple of pictures... she has not decided to take any steps alone yet, but she is getting closer & closer.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Mmmmm!!! Those cupcakes look delicious! You will have to send me the recipe...please!

Hope you and your little sis are feeling much better!

Hugs,
Natalie