Tuesday, June 1

pizza partaaay play date

We invited my bestest buds from our Tuesday play group over for a pizza baking party this week & I've been asking mommy for days now if... "my kiddos comin' make pizza taday, mom??"..... welllll - the day FINALLY came!! We had a great time making our own miniature pizzas out on our back patio. We each had our own little bowl of sauce & cheese to spread out onto our dough... then we added mini pepperonis for the final touch before mom put them into the oven to get nice & melty! After we enjoyed our masterpieces, we ate popsicles & played with all of my toys. Aaaah... what a fun afternoon we had. My friends in these photos are... Hadley & Judson Hallmark - Kora, Alyse, & Isabella Hryb - Cheylee & Brady Stewart - and Blaize Benson.

The other photos are from last week... You'll notice that Ardynn is getting pretty good at sitting up in her Bumbo... she certainly is a happy, smiley baby lately... I cannot get enough kisses from her ;o)

5 comments:

Sarah said...

look at that sweet smiley ardynn!! love the pizza party idea too....so glad you guys have your fun little tuesday play group:)

Bethany said...

You both brighten my day sooo much!!! I love y'all!!!
love, aunt bebay

Jordan said...

Fun play date! I got the moses basket liner to Ginger and she's going to start in July. Thanks so much!
Precious girls!

Erica M. said...

LOVE the Tennessee hat! Love and miss you girls so so much!

-Aunt E

Heather said...

Awww what fun! I might borrow that idea for a playdate sometime!