Friday, April 17

head 'em up... move 'em out!

As most of you folks know, we're packing up to head to Texas in a couple of months, but we were lucky enough to sell our home quickly... thanks be to God!!!.... so we'll be moving into an apartment this weekend for the last couple of months of our stay in Nashville. Since it will be for such a short time, Mom & dad decided that we needed to go ahead & send most of our things to San Angelo now, and live with the bare minimum in the apartment, so the moving truck arrived yesterday & we'll be packing her up over the next few days.

Mia came over yesterday & brought us some pizza for lunch... the food was yummo & all, but our favorite part of her visit was running around in the G-I-A-G-A-N-T-I-C trailer that's in our driveway. It was still empty, so we got to use it as our playground. We also picked a ton of dandylions (generously spreading the beautiful wealth of weeds for our new owner).


How do you like our cowgirl look??? We found daddy's cowboy hats (that he wears at least one time a century) in the mess of the move & tried them on. I thought I'd show Mia a little Texas fashion.... gidde' up peeps!

2 comments:

Jordan said...

Girl, I hate moving!!! I've done it 4 times in the 4 years I've been married. Yuck! Good luck and hang in there. It'll all be over and worth it soon! Take care! Carter sends kisses

Sarah said...

I love that first picture of them walking inside the trailer...they look like they are walking with some 'tude! Too cute...