Sunday, January 25

a shoe fetish already?... YES - a shoe fetish!

...yeah, yeah - so shoot me! After all, I am a girl... & if you know my daddy, you know that I had NO CHANCE! My daddy loooves shoes, almost as much as most girls do, so I was destined to appreciate their beauty & usefulness, too!

One of my very favorite pastimes is to drag all of my shoes & other various accessories (hats, bibs, headbands) out of my bottom drawer. Mom has stopped trying to keep me from doing it... after all, it gives her a chance to get something done, as I'll spend half of an hour digging my shoes out of the drawer... velcroing & un-velcroing... trying to put them on my feet... checking out all of the different colors of pleather... carrying them around the house... hitting Keecha with them. Oh - it's all too much fun!

Below is a video of me "trying on" one of my shoes. Gosh - I'm not so good at actually getting them onto my feet yet - but I think I should get an A for effort! Please excuse my messy drawer - mom has also stopped organizing it. Who needs organization?... I have more fun messing up things. You organized people need to live a little ☺...ha!

1 comment:

Erica M. said...

God Grier...you are SO SWEET! I can't believe how much you grow and change every day!

I would love to lunch with you and your mommy this Wednesday if you have an opening...if not then next week would be just fine!

I love you baby!
-Aunt E