Friday, December 19

oh, my Aunt E gets me!

I went to lunch with my funny & sweet Aunt Erica today. She got to see me eat in full force... boy was she surprised when I started reaching for her salad & shoveling in whatever I could muster. We had a great lunch together.... and did she ever know how to make me smile!....

She gave me my Christmas present a little early & boy does she get me! She gave me a new book, a new little dress, & an ELMO!!!! Gosh - you should have seen my eyes light up when I pulled my good buddy Elmo out of that box. Well - I guess you can see for yourself in the pictures.

Thank you so much, Aunt E... you are definitely one of my favorite peeps ever :o)

1 comment:

Erica M. said...

Grier,
I had so much fun lunching with you and watching you open your gift. You knew right away how to rip into it!

I love you so much and I hope you have a VERY Merry Christmas. Tell your mommy and daddy I love them and to drive safe on their way to Texas.

Love,
Aunt E