Monday, December 8

my mommy is loved

My mom asked that I thank all of her sweet family & amazing friends for all of the birthday wishes & love. She says that she is very lucky to have such great people in her life... & I suppose & am lucky, too... I always get to tag along.

Earlier today, we had a fabulous lunch at Kellye's & I got to play with my BFF, Mia, for a long while! Then this evening, we ate with a few friends at La Paz, where Jessica & Erica were being goofy, goofy.... I loved it! I do believe that mom had a great birthday (not that I have had any to compare to it). From the bottom of mommy's OLD heart... THANK YOU!!!!

Also included are just a few pictures from this past weekend. When daddy wasn't studying... we watched a little football with Troy, Courtney, Becca, & Greg.... I love Courtney & Becca, but the verdict is still out on Troy & Greg! Ha.. not really - I just keep 'em on their toes!
**goofin' off w. erica & jess at dinner tonight**


giving "five" to Greg & distracting Troy, so I can have a taste (uh, oh - don't tell mom!)
playing with silly becca & crazy courtney

1 comment:

Erica M. said...

Grier,

Uncle B and I had such a great time. We love spending time with you and your sweet parents. I love you baby girl!!

Love,
Aunt E