Tuesday, December 2

lots of thanks to give...

Oh boy... were you people right, or what?!?!? That bird was the bestest bird I've ever tasted. My trip to San Angelo was short 'n' sweet, but that certainly did not stop me from eating my heart out & making lots of memories!

I spent Thursday with all of my daddy's aunts, uncles, cousins, & grandparents out at my popi's ranch... I ate some turkey & dressing, rode a mini donkey (yes - a REAL ONE), played with my cousins, ate some more turkey & dressing, watched everyone shoot sporting clays, and topped it all off with some chocolate pie. Whew! On Friday - I got to visit with mommy & daddy's friends - Sarah & Jon. We went to Ichiban & then practiced my walking at granna's house a little bit. My 2nd Thanksgiving celebration was on Saturday - this time I spent the day with mommy's family at my doodah's house. I ate some more turkey, but this time there was a whole different smorgasbord of food. Geez - it was hard finding room in my little tummy for any more food, but you better believe that I made room for some ice cream cake... woo wee!

I had such a special first Thanksgiving... I am so so so very lucky to have such an amazing family & wonderful friends. Mommy, Daddy, & I are so very thankful for all of the people who love & pray for us every day. We are so blessed to have each and every one of you in our lives!

2 comments:

Erica M. said...

Grier,

I am so thankful to have you in my life! Seems like you had a great first thanksgiving! I hope to see you soon. I love you baby girl!

Love,
Aunt E

Sarah said...

Grier,
Jon and I are so happy we got to see you and your parents and grandparents! You are growing so fast and are so beautiful!

Love you guys, Sarah and Jon