Tuesday, September 23

lunch w. aunt e & chowin' on chickin

Oh, how I love my ewicka ("aunt e" for short). Lucky me - I ate lunch with her today at Subway....and I've finally put on enough pounds (ha!) to wear the blue jean skirt that she gave me many months ago. I must say that it looked quite darling with the sheer butterfly top that my Popi brought to me from NYC a while back. Boy was my outfit hot today!


I should also mention that I have decided to boycott the Gerber Puffs that mom gives to me a million times a week. Mom's a little bummed, because that used to buy her at least a few short moments every day to clean up the kitchen. Part of the problem is that they've begun to give me more big people food. Aside from the ever so popular peas that I've come to love, over the past few nights - they've let me have shredded chicken, a nilla wafer, and chicken 'n' rice. Enough is enough on the puffs, mom! Bring on the meat and potatoes!

Well, no videos for you tonight (mom's been slackin'), but enjoy the pix. I'll try to do something "video-worthy" tomorrow :o).

2 comments:

Erica M. said...

Grier,

I enjoyed our lunch so much too!! Thanks for inviting me...it is always fun hanging out with you and your mommy!! I love you guys so much. Oh, and you looked adorable in the jean skirt too! Next week we should do it again if you can fit me into your busy schedule :)

Aunt E

KK said...

Little Missy,
I am so excited about all you have learned since you were here. I can't wait to see you this weekend. I love and miss you all so much. Granna XXOOXXOO