Saturday, August 30

a fish called grier

If it wasn't before, it's official now - I LOVE the water! We went out on the Royea's boat today & I enjoyed every second of it. They have an awesome boat. I got to work on my tan (I must add that mine is still better than mom's). I also enjoyed watching everyone wake board (they did not offer for me to try - boo!) and playing with my buddies, Alek & Ashton.

Later, they threw me in the water to see if I would float.... ok, ok... they actually placed me in the water with daddy & a life jacket, but "threw" sounds so much more exciting :o) I loved swimming in the lake. The life jacket from my "Daddy Joe" was perfect. Everyone was shocked that I was so comfortable lying on my back. I enjoyed floating & kicking my legs. Once again, the video is a bit ghetto, as mom did not want to lug the video camera on the boat, so it is taken with our regular camera, but you'll get the picture.


It was a fabulous day at the lake... I was out like a light the second I hit the car seat. Thank you Ms. Jenn & Mr. Chris, for letting us hang out on your boat today!!!





1 comment:

Erica M. said...

Grier,
You are such a water bug and I love it! You look precious in your life jacket and your daddy is a hunk!! I love you and hope to see you again soon!

Love,
Aunt E